Hospitals

From a single medical centre to a performance driven healthcare enterprise, spread across 320 establishments in 9 countries (and expanding), Aster DM Healthcare has transitioned into being a growing network across the Middle East and India. Currently one of the largest and fastest growing conglomerates in the MENA region, Aster DM Healthcare covers the full spectrum of healthcare services. An expensive portfolio includes hospitals, clinics and retail pharmacies. Headquartered in Dubai, the Aster DM network now encompasses 19258 employees and 2018 doctors, with several JCI – accredited clinics and diagnostic centres. Never content to the rest of its laurels, Aster DM Healthcare is constantly seeking opportunities to set new yardsticks with advanced developments. A move towards this unique vision is Aster CMI. Each of the group’s vertical is a symbol of distinction, driven by commitment to build a healthier tomorrow and to take healthcare to the next level of excellence.

BGS Global Institute of Medical Sciences affiliated to Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences (RGUHS) has been established to impart quality medical education and spawn dedicated healthcare professionals for services in the society. The institute is equipped with state-of-the art classrooms and ultra-modern laboratories to create a conducive environment for teaching, learning and patient care. The Institute inculcates some of the most progressive teaching and learning techniques to both students and teachers. Highly advanced and innovative methods that impact the quality of medical education and also the lives of people who seek medical attention are formulated through various avant-garde programs.

K C General Hospital, Bengaluru is a 473 bedded multi speciality hospital and is one of the most well-equipped government hospitals in Karnataka. K C General Hospital, Bengaluru is the first Government hospital with NABH Pre-Accreditation progressive certified Hospital in Karnataka

The KC General Hospital, Bengaluru was started in 1940. It came up with a new building of 30 bedded hospital in 1940. In the year 1946 His Highness Maharaja of Mysore donated Rs. 4 lakhs in the name of Rajmaatha Kempu Chaluvajammanni and a 100 bedded Women & Children Hospital was started.

In the year 1959 it was upgraded to General Hospital with 150 beds. Renovation of the building along with setting up of one more new Obstetrics & Gynecology wards and new OPD Block under KHSRDP was done in 2011. In-house Pharmacy for the hospital was setup in 2004. Dialysis facility for the hospital was started in 2009. The hospital caters to the health care requirements of people in the city of Bengaluru and few taluks like Nelamangala,Magadi,Ramanagaram and other taluks of Bengaluru rural district.

The main objective of the hospital is to provide holistic health care services, preventive, promotive, curative and rehabilitative under the modern medical system.